2016 Property tax statements have been mailed out and should be arriving in your mailbox soon. Taxes are due on July 29, 2016.
To avoid waiting in line, we offer a variety of payment options:
- Telephone or Internet Banking through your Financial Institute (to avoid penalty allow sufficient time for your payment to be received by the City on or before the due date)
- Post dated cheques & mail in (to avoid penalty the cheque must be dated and received at City Hall by 4:30 p.m. July 29, 2016)
- After Hours night deposit box is located on the east front door of City Hall
- In person at City Hall Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Interac debit card service is available)
- If you have sold the property, please forward the property tax statement to the new owners.
Taxes are at par for the month of July and penalties begin July 30, 2016 at a rate of 1.25% per month.