The City of Portage la Prairie is gauging public opinion regarding expanding the use of Crescent Lake. To assist in their decision making process, City Council is inviting feedback from Portage la Prairie residents on what they would like to see.
What would you like to see in regards to the future use of Crescent Lake?
- Power watercraft on Crescent Lake with no restrictions
- No power watercraft on Crescent Lake
- Power watercraft on Crescent Lake with restrictions (remember to tell us what your recommended restrictions are)
There are many ways to share your opinion:
- Email your name, address and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website at www.city-plap.com/main/crescent-lake-use and leave your name, address and comments
- Visit the Crescent Lake Use Public Feedback Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CrescentLakeUse
- A Crescent Lake Use Public Feedback Form will be delivered to all households. Your completed form can be dropped off at any of the following locations
- City Hall (97 Saskatchewan Ave E)
- City’s Operations Department (495 – 11th Street NW)
- Portage la Prairie Planning District (800 Saskatchewan Avenue West)
- Portage Regional Economic Development – PRED (56 Royal Road N)
Individual responses are confidential (with the exception of what you post publicly on the Crescent Lake Use Facebook Page). The compiled results will be made available to the public in late fall.
End Date: October 16, 2015