In lieu of the annual Firefighters Bike Auction, on May 3rd to May 7th bikes available will be displayed in front of the Fire Hall on the south side between 9:00am-7:00pm or until the daily allotment is gone.
Please note the following safety regulations must be followed:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Maximum number of people allowed in line at one time is 10.
- People must be a minimum of 2-meters apart.
- Only one person at a time is permitted to look at the bikes.
- One bike per customer per day.
No taxable receipts can be issued as you are receiving a bike.
Donations to the Firefighters Burn Fund will be gratefully accepted. The Fire Department thanks you for your support to this worthwhile cause.